Apr 1, 2013

A Letter from Dana Siegelman

Like this on Facebook Share this on Twitter Pin to Pinterest Share this with Google+
image-1
I hope each of you had a renewing Holy Week. Thank you so much for being a part of this amazing journey with us.
Dad is appealing his sentence and waiting to re-apply for clemency. I know you have been on the edge of your seat waiting for a result!
That is why I am writing. I want you to know how much your steadfast confidence in justice has meant to us. We could have never gotten this far without you. The best people are working on Dad's case, and they are doing everything possible to ensure he is released and eventually pardoned.
I will be returning to school this Fall. I have begun to wind-down my efforts on the Free Don Campaign, but will remain the spokesperson as long as necessary.
I hope you will stay in touch in this new season as I have every intention of keeping you informed at our efforts for Dad's freedom. You can continue to help by actively sharing our petition on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, email, and anywhere else you see fit! You may also donate to Dad's legal defense.
We are grateful for you!
Dana and family
facebook twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment