Mar 8, 2016

Media Extra: On second Thought

     A visitor recommended I read an article on a web site, but when I went there I found this guide to re-posting their material:


Post Full Article

Embed this entire article on your web site, intranet, or blog.
• Free (includes ads)
OR
• $2.50 to $5.00 (no ads)
Post PDF of Full Article

Post PDF of Full Article

PDF of full article you host on your web site, intranet, or blog.
• Per-month charge (no ads)
Post Excerpt

Post Excerpt

Embed an excerpt of this article on your web site, intranet, or blog.   Preview
• Charge based on words; total cost from $10.00
=======================================================

I normally include a quote from an article and a link so visitors can easily read the entire article, but I'm decided to change my mode of operation. I'll start sending bills.

Dear Editor,
    I am about to send traffic your way by quoting from and linking to your article on such and such.
    Please use the attached Pay-Friend account to pay my very reasonable flat fee of $10.00 to compensate me for my work.

Regards

Tim Lennox
www.timlennox.com 

The fact that they wanted to change me is ironic, since they got the article from another website.

No comments:

Post a Comment