Nov 23, 2017

Today is TimLennox.com's 10th Anniversary

I timed this post to pop up exactly the same time my first post did ten years ago. 12:51 PM.

I started the "blog" during my eleven years working at Alabama Public Television, and the first photos I posted were shot during an APT sabbatical up in Birmingham.  I woke up early, as usual, and the cold air made for great opportunities for a photographer.

It was November 23, 2007, and I really had no idea exactly what I was going to do with www.timlennox.com. But my renewed interest in photography was going to be a part of it. And I wrote about the arrival of digital, and I was saying without using the words was: look how great these photos looks from this hack photog!

Go back ten years and visit that first posting HERE


Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Tim! You are the best!

    I don't remember how I came across your blog, but I'm glad I did!

    ReplyDelete