Jul 7, 2016

Media Extra: The Social Media Kids.

 "...a survivor of the accident - a juvenile who's not being named - posted three images of Smith's body on social media just after the fatal crash occurred.

EVEN BEFORE Relatives knew what had happened. 

"A picture of his lifeless body was sent to my phone, before I ever found out what was going on. That's not how I wanted to find out. I couldn't sleep that night, that image will forever be burned into my mind," he said.
                                                                                                                Victim's Uncle.

     WTVM TV has the story from East Alabama. 

     And it happened on the same day a woman "broadcast" live from her car right after her boyfriend had been shot by police as he sat next to her. He later died. 

NPR puts some of those pieces together for their analysis

 

No comments:

Post a Comment