Nov 27, 2009

The Facial Beauty Test

Are you beautiful? How's that for a question just in time for Saturday night? I came across a site that allows you to upload a photo of your face, zoom in so it fills the frame, click to leave marks on 17 certain places (like the top and bottom of your ears) and then have the program calculate your beauty score.
The program is called Anaface, and here's the link: http://anaface.com/
The results are on a ten scale. And no, I'm not telling you mine, but I will say the computer thought my ears are too long. (-:
I used the photo on the left for the test. Hmmm. My ears DO look long....!
Give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. Remember, Clark Gable was criticized because of his ears.

    So you're in good company, Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't attempt this test using a mobile phone. You cannot browse images, scroll the screen, or paste an image url. Shame that the site doesn't offer a mobile version.

    ReplyDelete