Aug 19, 2009

Thank You.

So many folks have left notes or emailed or called with best wishes for the new job(s) that I am sure I've neglected to say thank you to someone...so please accept this global, blanket thanks if I somehow missed you!
I've done early morning shifts before..on radio...but it has been a while. So this past week I've been relearning how to set the auto-on feature of the coffeemaker, remembering how to set the alarm clock, and going to sleep earlier and getting up earlier each day by way of resetting my body's sleep cycle. I'm trying to avoid O'Dark-O'clock hitting me between the eyes without warning on Monday Morning. (-:

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Tim,

    I have worked early mornings before.

    Genrally I like very early morning or late night more than other shofts--things are slower and simpler then.

    Still, you are right, resetting the body's clock is the tough thing.

    It really helps if you are not pulling a split shift.

    Anyway,good luck buddy.

    Keep Alabanma safe for democracy.

    From the outskirts of Austin, Texas.

    Craig Griffin
    Born in Birmingham over half a century ago.

    ReplyDelete