Jul 29, 2010

Good Customer Service, From Across The Big Pond.

     While I do have an early commute, it's not terribly long...15 minutes or so (longer than I've ever lived from work before, but still, short by most standards).
     And every morning I get to listen to a bit of the BBC World Service on Alabama Public Radio.
     This past Tuesday morning about 3:10am, I heard a great interview about the American South. But try as I might, I couldn't find it on the vast online resources of the BBC.
     I emailed the network, asking for help...and within 48 hours I received a very detailed, personalized reply, including the information that made it simple for even Tim to find the exact story I was asking about. It's here...the "Americana" segment they broadcast on Tuesday Mornings. Great radio feature. And great customer service...long distance too.

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed that BBC segment, Tim! And thanks for that BBC website - when I lived overseas, BBC radio became one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete