Oct 16, 2012

Will Mitt's supporters abandon him for a bad job tonight?

TIME magazine:
.......the bulk of undecided voters are undecided because they are not trying very hard.


     
"Low information" voters is the much-too-kind phrase TIME uses to describe them. I wondered after the first debate why there was such a shift afterwards. Is support for the candidates so soft that a bad performance on a single debate can cause they to switch sides? It's not as if the two candidates are really so close to one another in policies!

In Montgomery, watch tonight's debate live on CBS 8 at 8:00.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe the polls are so close, as different as the choices are. I'm reminded of years ago on SNL; John Lovitz was portraying Mike Dukakis debating George HW Bush and saying, "I can't believe I'm losing to this guy!"

    ReplyDelete