Sep 12, 2018

Ralph Lauren's Gift to K-Mart


 
In a rare interview on CBS at Lauren’s sprawling Colorado ranch, the designer talks with Pauley about his childhood, his move into fashion, the 50th anniversary of his company, why he changed his last name and much more.
“You don’t have to wear a label to be important,” Lauren tells Jane Pauley.
 In fact, he doesn’t feel the need to wear his own label, either, even for a television interview.
 “This shirt, I bought at K-mart,” Lauren tells Pauley. “This is living proof of what I believe in – I love, I love the aging of it. I love the rips. I love it all. And I like the way I look in it.”
 So, Pauley asks, why did he chose to wear it?
  “I wanted to look great,” Lauren says.
 
Watch the full interview on CSB Sunday Morning ---at  8:00 AM on CBS 8 in Montgomery this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment