May 31, 2023

Not to be missed.


An AL.COM  editorial about Alabama's Coach (I mean Senator) Tuberville.

Read it HERE.

And a P.S. from me: where are the comments from Alabama Republican Party Chairman John Wahl and Black GOP State Rep. Kenneth Paschal? And anyone else in state government? Can their silence be understood to be agreement.

UPDATE: Even Tuberville's brother is appalled!

"I’ll try and make this brief. As some of you know, my brother Tommy Tuberville is the senior U.S. Senator from the state of Alabama elected in 2021.
Due to recent statements by him promoting racial stereotypes, white nationalism and other various controversial topics, I feel compelled to distance myself from his ignorant, hateful rants. What I’m trying to say is that, I DO NOT agree with any of the vile rhetoric coming out of his mouth." 

No comments:

Post a Comment