May 17, 2023

What's that I smell?

      I can't tell you how often I smell marijuana in the air as I walk through Montgomery.

     It happened once last week as I walked down the front stairs heading home after a day working at the Capitol building....and more often in the parking lot of area stores.

     This morning I spotted a story about some people in a Texas restaurant being asked to leave because a waiter smelled pot.

"The family was having a conversation when the manager walked past them, then came back. She then said they needed to leave because they smelled like marijuana, according to the lawsuit."

     Marijuana is legal in some states, but not in Alabama, but I smell it being smoked often enough here that you would think the Alabama Legislature had thrown in the towel and said "go ahead".

No comments:

Post a Comment