Feb 21, 2024

AMEX

 I have maintained an AMEX card for almost a half-century.

Out of the blue, the company has decided they can save money by NOT including a payment envelope with their monthly bill.

I called to ask WT? and was told that was their new policy, and suggested I pay online.

WTF? After 50 years of FAITHFULLY paying a monthly bill?

I found a 500 pack of business envelopes for $27.00 on Amazon. 

I am confident you can get them much cheaper, since you send out some 133 Million or so bills every month....but there's the rub. Look how much THEY SAVE by not sending them!

American Express - Wikipedia 

Tell you what, AMEX, charge ME a $27 one time fee. That should cover your envelopes for 41 years, and at my age, that's certainly more than I have left. Deal? 

Oh, and fire the employee who suggested the no-envelopes policy in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment