The most Popular Posts of the past seven days.

Feb 16, 2010

Products MIA!

     For years---maybe a decade--- I've used a pump container of  Noxzema to remove my makeup each day when I'm done on the air. All of a sudden I can't seem to find the pump container anywhere? Oh, they have the cloths and the tubs, but I'm used to the pump! Where is it?
     According to one cable TV show story, it may have been removed from the shelves by the stores. Too many products, they complain. How many dozen toothpaste brands so we need, they ask? (I say one...Mentadent...which also vanished from most store shelves.

I did email them about the Noxzemam, but the form on the Mentadent comment page was very user unfriendly,).

Where have all the products gone sounds like a folk song I used to know.
I'll beat you to your comment: get a life Lennox! Find another product to replace those that are gone! And I will, but not before I post a good complaint blog entry about it. (-:

3 comments:

  1. Another user-unfriendly site is Fresh Market. There is no way to send an E mail. I've sent letters vis Snail Mail, and the post office has returned them with "no address listed." (I do not wish to telephone them in order to be put on hold or get into an argument.

    Publix welcomes comments and responds promptly and satisfactorily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO right, Jay. Publix is so customer friendly they do things without the customes even realizing it!
    I'm surprised to hear about FreshMarket! Their in-store service is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Take a look at Fresh Market's web site, particularly their "contact us" page.

    I agree on their in-store service, particularly the meat counter.

    Now, if something could be done about that horrible Vaugn Rd-Bypass intersection. (I never could remember where "Eastern" ends and "Southern" begins.)

    ReplyDelete