Feb 7, 2010

Tim Spring, 2010



     You can't see them  in this photo, but as I sit writing at my desk today, there are robins in the trees outside my window!
     I joke with Kait Parker on CBS-8 This Morning about "Tim Spring" being just x-number of weeks away. I believe as soon as we're past any danger of lengthy frigid weather---regardless of the actual date Spring will start---that Tim Spring will arrive. Right now I say that's three weeks from now. And my bird friends outside seem to agree. Chirp!

2 comments:

  1. Robbins? Did you call 911?

    It's your your civic duty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROBINS? I'm in West Virginia looking out my window to a dozen penguins enjoying our 33 inches of snow as they slide down mounds of plowed snow hoping to land in a lake of water, LOL! (Just kidding)

    ReplyDelete