Jun 14, 2011

Sad Dog Story

     A career Nation Weather Service forecaster who is retired and working for a TV station in Birmingham has lived through a horrible story involving his dog.
     During my own time on-air in Birmingham, J.B. Elliot was always willing to help us tell the weather story.
     Before you read it, be warned that his sad dog story ends with his pet, his companion Molly, being killed by another dog.
     J.B. was injured himself in the i ncident and is home recuperating. I wish him well, and send waves of sympathy for the loss of his pup.

2 comments:

  1. So sad and tragic. I was glad to see 250 people responded to that post with words of condolence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles, when I try to access your website, my computer freezes up and I have to re-start it.

    I think that it's because your entire blog is somehow on one page, and it chokes everything up. Hope you can fix this problem. It doesn't happen with any of the other blogs I access.

    ReplyDelete