Apr 7, 2012

Dear Chinese Yellow Plastic Egg-Making Person

      I'm always looking for interesting stuff to use as props in photographs...like this steal of a deal on eggs I spotted in a drug store!




     "Wow!", I said, "$5 for 140 of them? That looks too good to be true!"
      So I bought 'em and this afternoon I decided to use them to spell out Happy Easter on the back lawn and take a pictures from the upper deck!
     I should have known that there was no way 140 of anything could fit into the box (except maybe piles of the $5 bills people spend on them)..and sure enough, some assembled eggs were positioned in front of the plastic window...maybe a dozen of them. But the remaining 125 or so were not assembled. And getting the two sides to click together became an increasingly difficult task as Easter Saturday afternoon wore on. Eventually I gave up, so here's what 'ya get:


     I would like to say thanks to the Chinese yellow plastic egg-making machine operator. Those were minimally easier to click together than the other colors. I'm sure that will provide tons of satisfaction to him or her, knowing that the work was appreciated here in Alabama.
   Happy EaSTER.

1 comment:

  1. Kevin in Huntsville leaves the following comment, though he's having trouble with the damned spam blocking program on Blogger! Sorry Kevin!


    "I was kinda' bummed when I learned that the Easter Sunrise service on Monte Sano Mountain would not be held this year because Father Patrick has moved on to a new parish in WI. However, I will be going to a 0630 service at a local parish."

    ReplyDelete