Feb 22, 2014

About Arizona


    I like creative political comment and dissent...
     Someone I know has waded into the Arizona legal discrimination controversy.
     As you may know, Arizona's Legislature had approved a bill allowing businesses to refuse service to anyone, if providing that service would be against the business owner's "sincerely held religious beliefs". 
     It's the same-sex marriage issue that prompted the law, which is awaiting the Governor's signature.

     A pizza place in Tucson placed a sign in its window in protest:


     Anyway, as I mentioned, someone I know has sent an email to the pizza place:
About time people took a stand against stupidity. I hope the citizens of AZ will take note in the next election cycle and get rid of these hate mongers.
Now, for your efforts, I would like to order a large pie of your choice and have it sent to a local charity be it children, homeless, disabled etc.....if you give me an approximate amount and add 10% for the delivery person
.

     No need to wait for a price. Here's their online menu.
     I'm guessing Roccos's will want to set up a kind of charity pizza "bank". Fill them as they come in based on the pre-paid orders received or something. 
     And people who hate what the place is doing? Well, they can not order at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment