Apr 6, 2015

MMMM # 488 Rich Thomas, Rolling Stone

    
     Just to answer the questions I've gotten, here is everything I know about the 33 year employee's sudden departure from WSFA:

                                     ZERO

     You can read The Montgomery Advertiser article here, though they have no answers either.

     The few times I've had contact with Rich, when I worked at Alabama Public Television, he was always polite and helpful. 
   And by the way, me being off air some this week does NOT mean I am gone from Alabama News Network!

                                               ###

The Columbia Journalism Review Folks---and Rolling Stone magazine--are expected to hold news conferences today following Sunday's release of the University's report on the erroneous Rape On Campus story the magazine reported. Watch this space.  

[The Monday Morning Media Memo is a longstanding regular featuere of www.timlennox.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment