Jan 12, 2009

Update - Last FTR schedule

I wasn't sure what to expect today, coming to work after returning from my Aunt's funeral and my long-distance dismissal. But the emails and calls and IM's I've received from folks have helped make the day. Friends from my Birmingham and Montgomery broadcasting years, and FTR viewers, and old WERC radio listeners and more...all of them supportive---OK, not quite all. I've seen some of the blog/online comments from people who think I should have been canned a long time ago, but that's OK too. (-:
I'm going to continue the blog as usual, and will add updates when the dust starts settling.
Here's the schedule for the few remaining broadcasts of FTR:
Fri. 1/16 regular week-in-review 9:00pm-- Bob Martin/Montgomery Independent is on the panel.
Fri. 1/23 regular week-in-review-- 9:00pm --Guests TBA.
Fri. 1/30 Hour-long Legislative preview-- 9-10pm-- legislative & journalist guests.
Tues. 2/3 FTR Special on the Economic Downturn (insert irony here).
And that's all she wrote, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment