Feb 18, 2014

88.3 FM

I'm happy to report that one of the FM Public Radio Stations serving the Montgomery area is back on the air.
88.3 FM primarily serves Selma and Montgomery, and carries NPR Programs, but in different schedules than the other NPR affiliates we can pick up here. It also carries the BBC overnight. I am confident I am one of about three listeners at 2:30AMish when I'm headed to work...but I really Do appreciate it. (-:
     We are fortunate to be able to pick up three NPR frequencies here...WASU 90.7, Troy 's 88.9, and now, again. APR's 88.3.
     The APR folks had to have a brand new transmission cable strung from their transmitter to the top of their antenna, and expensive and time-consuming job that kept them off air for two months. Make a donation next time you hear them fundraising!
     Welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment